We CONNECT together as a church community to be known and loved. As the body of Christ we then join God in His kingdom purposes.
Some points of connection are:
- Bible studies
- Small groups
- Fellowship opportunities
We WORSHIP God for all of who He is, giving Him all glory, thanks, honor, and praise. Out of love, we want to cultivate a lifestyle of worship.
Some ways to get involved are:
- Praying and reading scripture
- Joining the choir or worship band
- Worship community gatherings
We PRAY to be with God, love God, be transformed by God, and to join in God's work of redeeming this community, nation, and world.
Some ways to join in prayer here:
- Prayer teams before and after services
- Prayer ministry and small groups
- Prayer training events
We SERVE as Jesus' hands and feet in the world. In serving others we are partners in Jesus' ministry of love and compassion.
Some opportunities to serve are:
- Door of Hope
- Exploring our gifts in ministry